Monday 14 April 2014

Leaving today!

Checking out from the hotel, went to see dads old secondary school - Island School. We walked - bit complicated, but managed to find it.




Then went down hill and came across dads old primary school! 


I was really pleased to find Hong Kong Park just opposite the old primary school. Personally I found it better than bontanical gardens as you can go inside and see the birds without cages around them. (It was a lot cleaner too - and free which was a bonus) amazing trees and birds





You could get really up close to the birds - used to people walking around.


I then took the tram in Hong Kong Central for the very first time!


Went to a few more places like the main HSBC building and couple more markets. Plane tonight departs at 11pm Hong Kong time and arrives aprox. in the U.K. 4am. 

An amazing trip and such an experience trying out new foods, different culture and amazing places I've seen. I'll be uploading a few more photos of my drawings and a link to further photos of my trip via a public link from Facebook. I hope you enjoyed reading my time in Hong Kong and will be posting soon!

See you on the otherside!


Becky



















No comments:

Post a Comment